Are you ready to make your workday less stressful? Do you want a clean, easy-to-use software system?
Let 2023 be the year you leave your current system behind and start fresh with Via!
Join us for our webinar, “Switching to Via’s EA Software,” on January 25th at 3:00 p.m. Eastern and get a free bag of gourmet popcorn for attending! 🍿
During this one-hour webinar, you’ll hear directly from three Via clients who made the switch from Horizons/Symplicity, AbroadOffice, paper systems, and other providers. They’ll share what motivated them to make the switch to Via—and they’ll share how they prepared for and managed the process.
- Avery Long, Technical Support Analyst, Office of International Programs, at Presbyterian College
- Ines Maxit, Study Abroad Coordinator, Office of International Programs, at Stephen F. Austin State University
- Trachanda García, Associate Director of Education Abroad Programs, at West Chester University
Here’s what you can expect when you switch 🔁 to Via:
- World-class customer service, including a dedicated client success team
- An interface that’s clean and easy to use for both admin and travelers on desktop and mobile
- Pre-application engagement tools so you can meet students earlier in the process
- Affordable pricing based on your institution’s study abroad volume
- Ample opportunities to provide feedback and participate in user research to inform software updates on product features and enhancements
Don’t just take our word for it, hear what your IE colleagues have to say about switching to Via:
“I’ve never had a partner who would literally stop and answer my question one-on-one. That’s why I say we’re part of the Via team because we genuinely feel supported in the way a family or team member would offer support.” – Murray State University
“We have 850 students in our system that we never would have met last year at this time in our previous software because the students weren’t visible to us until they applied. Now we can work with early stage students. It’s a game changer.” – University of Massachusetts Amherst
“From the beginning, I told the Via team that we needed to move quickly; that I needed to get to know the system quickly. It’s so user friendly and intuitive that it wasn’t hard to move faster.” – Troy University
Start 2023 off on the right foot.🦶 Attend the January webinar and learn how you can easily transition from your current system to Via!