Receive Alerts & Keep Travelers Safe
Stay informed, monitor disruptions and easily communicate with Travelers and internal teams in the event of emergencies.
Stay Informed with Real-time, 24/7 Global Alerts.
Designed to keep you informed of any disruptions in the area where your students are studying.
Access Local Emergency Services Information
Access local emergency services information swiftly during emergency situations.
Comprehensive List of On-Site Travelers
Stay updated on your travelers’ status and identify those in need of assistance quickly.
Request Traveler Safety Check-in
Travelers can check in to report they are safe or request assistance if they feel unsafe.
Historic Reporting of Risk Alerts
Analyze past incidents for valuable risk assessment insights and proactive measures.
Detailed Alert Report on Risk Alerts
Access a consolidated view of all pertinent details to make informed decisions and take prompt actions.
The following eligibility conditions and restrictions apply to your participation:
- Must have an active Via account and be familiar with its functionality.
- Must have the technical capabilities to use the app and the travel alerts feature.
- Must have a designated staff member who will be responsible for testing the travel alerts feature and providing feedback.
- Must have students who are planning to study abroad during the beta testing period.
- Must be willing to participate in surveys or interviews to provide additional feedback on the travel alerts feature.
- Must be willing to participate early, while additional functionalities may be missing or may have unexpected issues.
Sign up for the Beta Waiting List
Be among the first to try out our new Travels Alerts!
Please note that signing up does not guarantee early participation, but rest assured that our team will carefully review your eligibility. When selected, a team member will reach out to provide additional details.