Via-Sponsored Events Were A Major Success Across the Country
The Via team had so much fun attending several and sponsoring all Fall 2022 NAFSA Regional Conferences. All across the country, we met people who share our passion for global experiences and who believe what we believe: that global experiences can change the world. We want to extend a huge thank you to all the NAFSA regionals teams who helped coordinate these incredible sponsorship opportunities for Via!
Here’s a quick recap, starting with Region XII Conference in Sacramento and ending with Region VI + VIII in Pittsburgh. It was a busy few weeks but we loved every minute! A special shoutout to Bob Specking and Carrie Cohan, Senior Account Executives, who represented Via in person at regional conferences this year.
- Region XII, Oct. 10-14: We loved seeing attendees in Sacramento, CA, rocking their Via lanyards throughout the conference!
- Region II, Oct. 17-21: We were thrilled to sponsor the Grand Canyon National Park Excursion for attendees in Flagstaff, AZ. #AdventureOn!
- Region XI, Oct. 18-20: We had fun in Manchester, NH, sponsoring trivia and seeing attendees in Zoom attire (business on top; casual on bottom). Then we got down to business with our presentation about leveraging technology in EA.
- Region V, Oct. 19-21: We sponsored a Session Room and met incredible colleagues in Milwaukee, WI, many of whom kept us busy at our booth with demos!
- Region X, Oct. 23-26: We sponsored the EA Session Room and had wonderful conversations with attendees who visited our booth and demoed our software solutions in Albany, NY.
- Region IV, Oct. 23-27: What’s better than s’mores? Eating s’mores around a bonfire with EA colleagues in Minneapolis, MN! We enjoyed sponsoring the bonfire event — and sharing our presentation on leveraging tech in EA.
- Region I, Oct. 26-29: We sponsored three raffle prizes, including a hiking backpack from REI for attendees in Spokane, WA. Shout out to the winners:
- Tiffany Prizzi – Washington State University
- Lindsay Szramek – Whitman College
- Alla Allen – Foundation for International Services
- Region III, Nov. 6-9: We sponsored the Texas State Meeting Room and spread the IE love in Corpus Christi, TX.
- Region VII, Nov. 6-9: We sponsored the Newcomer Orientation prizes at the Charlotte, NC, conference and loved the overwhelming interest in Via demos at our booth.
Congratulations to the prize winners:
- Molly Stout – The University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Sarah Greer – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Kristin Tokic – Queens University
- Katherine Culley – University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Mechile Smith – Mercer University
- Region VI + VIII, Nov. 15-18: We helped caffeinate conference-goers in Pittsburgh, PA by being the Coffee Break sponsor. Our Via coffee to-go bags were a hit!
Did we miss you at your NAFSA Regional Conference? Let’s connect and see how Via’s easy-to-use traveler relationship and travel risk management software can help your office. Request a one-on-one demo today.