Careers with Via
If you’re interested in joining the Via team, please explore our current job openings. If you don’t see one that fits your strengths, please get in touch. As we continue to grow, we may have a position that’s ideal for you, your skill sets, and your passions.
Here’s what our employees have to say
“All of the people I work with at Via are smart. They’re all very passionate about international education. I’m fortunate to work with some pretty amazing people on a daily basis.”
Current Via Job Openings
Placeholder (do not delete)
Partner Support Specialist
About the job
Via TRM is a software company that powers the next generation of global citizens through Traveler Relationship Management and risk management technologies to help easily engage, enroll, manage, track, and stay connected with #everystudent and #everytraveler.
We are looking for a Partner Support Specialist to provide enterprise-level assistance to our Clients. Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their questions and issues. The ideal candidate is someone who genuinely cares about making our Client’s day better by responding quickly to information requests, answering questions, escalating issues internally and giving timely updates, and deeply understanding our product through QA’ing new features and fixes and training.
Our next team member must demonstrate the ability to listen, take initiative, pick up the phone, write a concise yet complete email, make useful recommendations, speak with confidence, want to learn and grow, and thrive in a rapidly changing environment. They will have an eye for detail and be passionate about good user experiences.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applications from qualified applicants from all walks of life, regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
This position offers a competitive base salary, remote flexibility, paid-time off, work travel, and opportunities to grow within a values-driven company.
THE BEST-FIT CANDIDATE WILL
- Be results, customer, and mission driven
- Be comfortable operating independently and in ambiguity
- Be ready to learn through real-life examples, direct instruction and feedback, and research
- Be passionate about good user experiences
- Be a problem solver
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Manage the support inbox & provide client solutions through direct support (e.g. sharing resources, clarifying functionality, etc.) and/or internally escalating client requests
- Use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues
- Take ownership of researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying client issues
- Escalate user error support issues to the product and engineering teams
- Work with the product and engineering teams to triage bug tickets for immediate responses
- Suggest product and engineering improvements to the product and engineering leads
- Follow standard procedures for proper documentation and escalation of issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Perform QA for new features and fixes within our production and staging environments
- Support product training & documentation (creation & implementation)
- Manage an Emergency Line
REQUIREMENTS/ MUST HAVES
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1+ years of professional experience in any field
- Comfortable working in an environment where innovation and change are the norm and often encouraged
- A passion for great user experiences and customer service
- Strong desire and sense of satisfaction in solving problems, advocating for Clients, and making their work day easier
- Top notch organizational skills – decision making, goal setting and maintenance, creating and keeping deadlines
- Resilience, patience, and determination in evolving circumstances and situations with unknowns
- Excellent communicator (verbal & in writing)
- Self-starting learner
- Fully on board with participating as a team member according to our core values (Add Ideas to Ideas; Take Initiative; Give Good Vibes; Stand with Others, Adventure On)
DESIRED/ NICE TO HAVES
- A personal experience studying, interning, and/or traveling abroad
- Experience working in a Study Abroad or International Education office/role
- Experience contributing to and/or using CRM’s, consumer facing software, and/or edtech products
- QA Experience
- Experience in working with software and/or startup companies
PASS THIS BY IF YOU…
- Are a development contractor or software development shop (inquiries will not be responded to)
- Do not currently live (and already work) in the United States (inquiries will not be responded to)
- Have not yet worked in a professional setting
- Cannot achieve your best results in a remote work environment
- Do not thrive off of solving problems with a small team
- Feel uncomfortable in either a mentoring or learning capacity
Introduce yourself and apply for the position, email email@example.com and include a resume.
Apply to Via
To apply to Via, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the job you’re applying for at Via.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from qualified applicants from all walks of life, regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Our positions offer a competitive hourly rate, remote work environment, and opportunities to grow within a values-driven company.