Careers with Via
If you’re interested in joining the Via team, please explore our current job openings. If you don’t see one that fits your strengths, please get in touch. As we continue to grow, we may have a position that’s ideal for you, your skill sets, and your passions.
Here’s what our employees have to say
“All of the people I work with at Via are smart. They’re all very passionate about international education. I’m fortunate to work with some pretty amazing people on a daily basis.”
Current Via Job Openings
Placeholder (do not delete)
We’re looking for a relationship-driven sales professional who is passionate about global opportunities and education.
Built by and for International Educators, Via TRM is on a mission to “power the next generation of global citizens” with user-friendly, innovative, and well-supported Traveler Relationship Management software. We help higher education institutions, institutional risk management offices, and travel assistance providers, as well as educational travel companies, increase enrollment on travel programs with our advising & enrollment product, Via Global. We help risk management offices at universities and travel assistance providers operationalize their risk management policies with Via Travel, our travel tracking, itinerary management, text check-in, and location software.
We are looking for a team player with prior experience in bringing in new business and supporting strategic expansion with existing Clients. The person in this role will own the prospecting, outreach, decision, and contracting processes with the support of the executive, engineering, marketing, operations, and client success teams. This person ensures sales practices are aligned with the company strategy and business goals.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applications from qualified applicants from all walks of life, regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
This position offers a competitive base salary + commission and bonuses, remote work environment, unlimited paid-time off, health insurance, work travel for conferences and events, and opportunities to grow within a values-driven company.
BEST FIT CANDIDATES WILL:
- Take lead in initiating communication and following up with prospects and existing Clients
- Establish relationships within our target audiences based in trust, solutions and value creation, and mutual understanding
- Be ambitious, proactive and creative, in how to meet goals both for yourself and your team
- Be persistent, patient, and resilient
- Be detail-oriented and prepared for meetings, demos, and in proposing solutions
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Contacting potential clients through phone calls, video meetings and emails to qualify leads
- Proactively seeking to generate opportunities within our target audiences
- Conducting product demos and discovery calls with prospective clients
- Creating custom proposals, quotes, and Client agreements
- Negotiating best-fit terms for access to Via TRM products and services
- Presenting our company’s vision, product, and approach to potential clients
- Identifying prospect and Client needs and suggesting appropriate products & services
- Building long-term relationships with clients, partners, and advocates
- Maintaining consistent and accurate data in our CRM
- Participating in relevant conversations online and through social media
- Reporting to the CEO (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- Staying up-to-date with Via TRM product releases, campaigns, and offerings
- Attending international education and other relevant conferences
- Visiting prospects as needed
- Collaborating cross-departmentally with marketing, client success, product, operations, and executive teams
REQUIREMENTS/ MUST HAVES:
- A passion for international education demonstrated by the following: 1) Personal study abroad and/or other relevant international experience 2) Professional experience working for a study abroad office, program provider, or youth exchange organization
- 3+ years of full-time professional experience in inside and outside sales as a Sales Manager or Account Manager or similar role
- Experience growing and managing a portfolio of Client and prospect relationships (we will require references)
- Track record of meeting an established business KPI or new business goal
- Experience with CRM software
- Proficiency in creating & analyzing spreadsheets and charts
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, and listening skills
- 4-year degree or equivalent
- Ability to be productive and reliable in remote, office, and work travel environments
- Eligible to live and work in the United States
- Love of people and a natural curiosity
DESIRED/NICE TO HAVES:
- Knowledge and experience working in tech and startups
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Knowledge of and experience in B2B SaaS sales
- An up-to-date and professional social media presence
PASS THIS BY IF YOU…
- Are uncomfortable initiating conversations
- Are uncomfortable with ambiguity
- Have not worked for at least 3 years full time in a professional setting
- Require modest or slower paced environments to thrive
- Prefer or require complete delegated task lists to be effective and/or daily check-ins from management to know how to move the company forward on a daily basis
- Are not eligible to live and work in the United States
Does this feel like a fit so far? Introduce yourself and apply for the position, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter (an email is just fine!) and a resume as an attached PDF or Word Doc.
Apply to Via
To apply to Via, please email your resume to email@example.com and reference the job you’re applying for at Via.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from qualified applicants from all walks of life, regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Our positions offer a competitive hourly rate, remote work environment, and opportunities to grow within a values-driven company.