Empowering you to feel comfortable and confident with Via
Via wants to make it easy for you to use our innovative Software as a Service (SaaS) platform to make your workday as efficient as possible. Our goal is your goal: to empower #everystudent and #everytraveler to have life-changing global experiences to change the world. But as a Via client, there may be times when you need a little help and that’s okay. Please wave a digital white flag and submit any requests to email@example.com. Like all of Via, you’ll find our helpdesk team to be responsive and thorough. Keep in mind that there is a difference between support and troubleshooting. Support focuses on the customer experience. Troubleshooting focuses on identifying and resolving technical issues in the fastest, most cost-effective way. Follow these tips and tricks to further quicken Via’s resolution time for both.
- What goal are you trying to achieve with Via? Giving us insight into what you’re trying to accomplish helps our support staff quickly get the answers you need.
- Do you have a special use case you are trying to work through? We’re a creative, problem-solving bunch. Send us the details and we’ll gladly share recommendations. And we’ll be transparent about how those options work out.
- Did you forget how to perform a certain function and can’t find the right Knowledge Base article? Let us know and we’ll be happy to point you to the appropriate resources.
- Do you have an idea or feedback to share? Is there something you wish Via offered? We love to hear from our clients and are always open to great ideas that can help the entire Via community. And we give credit where credit is due: If your idea makes it into our products, we let everyone know it came from you!
- Make sure your browser and computer operating system are both using the latest versions. If not, please update.
- Give Via permission to access your account. That way our helpdesk superheroes have the consent they need to immediately start troubleshooting. It also lets you know we’re working our magic!
- If you haven’t, log out of your Via account and then sign back in. This acts as a refresh for Via that often remedies many issues. (Pro tip: If you have more than one Via tab or browser windows open, close all but one, and then sign-out/sign-in)
- Is Via acting unusual? We want to know about it! In your initial email to us, please include the following so we can resolve your issue in record time:
- Visuals help. Take a screenshot of what you’re seeing (i.e., pop-ups, error messages, anything else you want us to see).
- Think about the steps you were taking in Via before you received the error message. Share those step-by-step actions with us.
- Are you the only one experiencing the issue? Don’t worry that your eyes are playing tricks on you. The issue may just be user specific. Simply take a screenshot or a video recording of your screen and share it with us so we can see what you’re experiencing.
- Is your entire team experiencing the issue or just you? Knowing this helps us to better investigate and resolve the issue.
Whether you’re seeking support or need us to troubleshoot an issue, always reach out. Unlike our competitors, you’ll find Via provides white-glove service. We love having you as a partner and always want you to have 100% client satisfaction. If you don’t, we want to know that too!
Powering global experiences for #everystudent and #everytraveler is what we do every day at Via through a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that’s focused on Traveler Relationship and Risk Management. Via is constantly innovating our software solutions based on feedback we receive from our partners in international education—people like you! Let’s connect to see how Via can help you. CONTACT US