Project Travel, LLC DBA Via TRM
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHEN DO COOKIES EXPIRE AND WHO PLACES THEM?
Cookies can be persistent by remaining on your device until you delete them or be based on your browsing session where they delete once you close your browser.
We use and control first-party cookies to provide functionality, content and marketing on the Sites. You may encounter cookies from third-party service providers, that we have allowed on our Sites that assist us with various aspects of our Sites’ operations and content.
CATEGORIES OF COOKIES
These are vital for the running of our Sites. They are necessary for our Sites to operate and allow us to remember what choices you make and provide. For example, we use these cookies to tell if you are logged in to your account, which allows you to use our services.
These cookies collect information about your use of our Sites, and enable us to improve the way it works. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Sites. For example, they allow us to understand which pages are visited most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies also allow us to see overall patterns of usage at an aggregated level.
Marketing/Social Media Cookies
We have incorporated third-party social media functionality on our Sites to enable you to take advantage of their social media features and improve your experience on our Sites. Cookies are used by almost all social media services to allow you to share content across different sites and networks. These cookies may be persistent and still collect information from you across other websites and many build a profile of your interests, potentially affecting the content and messages you see on other websites that you visit. We do not manage these third-party cookies, but we do allow users to share and engage with content using social media functionality that could be used by these networks. If you have an account with these social media networks, then you generally will control privacy settings through your account preferences.
- permit your connection to our Sites and distinguish you from other users, including collecting information about your computer, device, and browser, including your IP address, browser type, other software or hardware information, and your geographic location;
- provide some of the functionality of our Sites and, potentially adjust content on our Sites and in our communications with you based upon what we know about the content that you like;
- analyze user interaction, including collecting information about your usage of our Sites, such as pages you have visited, content you have viewed, search queries you have run, and advertisements you have seen or interacted with to assess how our Sites and content are used;
- identify and prevent threats to our Sites;
- tailor our marketing to what we believe may be relevant to you; or
- allow you to share content using third-party services, such as social networks.
MANAGING COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
If you wish to limit, block or delete cookies from our Sites – or any other website – you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser or the browser settings for your mobile device to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
If you do this, however, certain features of our Sites may not work correctly or cannot be provided to you.
Most browsers will allow you to see what cookies have been stored on your device and delete them all or each one individually, block third-party cookies, block cookies from particular websites, block all cookies from being stored, or delete all cookies when you close your browser.
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete cookies. If you have opted out from any cookies, your opt-out will be lost as this functionality utilizes cookies on your device to keep track of your preference. Also, if you block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some functionality on these websites will not work at all such as your ability to login to our Services.
If you are primarily concerned about third-party cookies generated by social media networks, you can opt-out of these separately as discussed below.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIE PROVIDERS
Essential/Functional (no opt-out as these types of cookies are necessary for Sites’ operation)